Re: Bart's "Judas" comment in Digest 1236

Sep 14, 1997 05:06 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <970914113158_484329781@emout04.mail.aol.com>,
DSArthur@aol.com writes
>when careful
>Biblical analyses and logic are applied to some of the scriptures serious
>problems arise.  Namaste  - Dennis

There are major anomolies all over the place, which is not surprising
when we realise we are looking at a *collection* of manuscripts from
various periods and schools of thought. Plus, even in the original
language there are different versions from the translations commonly
used and accepted.  See, for example, the reference the Bethabara in my
essay on The Nazarenes (on website below).

Alan