Webs, HTML & Wordperfect

Sep 10, 1997 01:19 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>Glad to hear. With someof the word processing programs such as
Wordperfect,
>one can quickly create HTML files directly, though I do not have first
hand
>knowledge.

Doss, I use Wordperfect 8.0 to initially flesh out web pages. But it
has drawbacks when it comes to fine-tuning. So, after using Wordperfect
to get a broad-brush picture of a web site, I get the fine details using
plain
ol' HTML in my web designer program. To do a really nice web page,
you still pretty much need to know the language (I know just enough
to be dangerous).

Jerry S.
Member, TI