Re: Hey,Chuck...

Sep 10, 1997 10:48 AM
by Drpsionic

>In addition to gaining few material comforts for her work, when she was
>physically well, she maintained a vigorous schedule, spending hours of a day
>doing very unglamorous things such as pulling maggots out the stinking flesh
>of the dying

and feeding off their energy fields at the same time.  That's how she kept
her strength up.

One of the terrifying things I've learned in the last ten years since I
became something of a celebrity in the psychotronic world is that no matter
how vile something is, there is someone who can draw from it.  Because such a
thing is incomprehensible to those who do not experience it or have not had
the misfortune to see it close up, they assume that the sort of thing Mother
Theresa did was out of sanctity.  In fact, it was something far more
unpleasant than that state which only leads to being terribly boring.  Her
activities were not so much helping as a sort of psychic necrophilia.  She
was literally getting off on it.

Of course, if she could have taken money from Hitler she would have.  In fact
she probably would have voted for him.

She did not act out of the goodness of her heart, because by the time she
died there was probably very little goodness left in it.

Chuck the Heretic