Re: Divine

Sep 09, 1997 09:48 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 10:59 PM 9/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Still reading.  Just thought some might be interested that, on my
>druid/warrior list, someone has just analyzed a Nostradamus
>quatrain(?sp) line by line showing how Princess Diana's life and death
>was prohesized.  Mind boggling.  A warning more about the continued
>existance of the monarchy than planetary sprituality it seems.
>Fancy living in a republic, Alan?  Crikey.
>
>Hey Doss.  I made Peter read your stuff and he has been given the go
>ahead to get a computer for the org.  He's going to try to do the
>newsletter in HTML(?) format for immediate posting on the Net, but MAKES
>NO PROMISES ( and he'll mentally crucify me for opening my big mouth ).
>annette

Glad to hear. With someof the word processing programs such as Wordperfect,
one can quickly create HTML files directly, though I do not have first hand
knowledge.

BTW, I have access to a scanner. So in the meanwhile if Peter wants any of
the stuff to be posted here, I can do it if you can send me the hard copy.

It is stuff like what Peter puts out will be found by the subscribers
interesting and that is what is going to increase the number of subscribers.

.....doss