Re: black holes

Sep 07, 1997 03:14 AM
by Tim Maroney

>What I am saying here is that just as black
>hole and white holes are apparently connecting links between various
>spaces and times in the fabric of spacetime, so laya centers may be
>connecting links between mental, astral, and physical planes.

Liminality or in-betweenness is a major theme in current scholarship on
Western magic and I think it is great that you are working this theme
into your personal symbolism in such a prominent way. The development of
a deep symbolic web has always been a primary tool of theurgical working.

However, so far as I know, white holes are not a subject of study in
modern physics. They were a brief-lived speculation that never caught on.
You are presenting it as if they were a known fact. That's what I mean by
"unfounded scientific speculation." I don't really think of cosmology as
a subject to which personal psychic explorations are likely to make a
very substantial contribution.

--
Tim Maroney    tim@maroney.org    http://www.maroney.org