Chains

Sep 06, 1997 02:43 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>I have an idea what she may have meant, but for confirmation, do you
>have the reference to where she said this?

Can't find it right now, but on page 10 of her INNER TEACHINGS
she says "We should bear in mind that, in becoming Karmaless,
both good as well as bad karma have to be got rid of, and that
Nidanas started the aquisition of good karma, are as binding as
those induced in the other direction. For both are karma" which
is pretty much saying the same thing.

Jerry S.
Member, TI