Re: Salt Lake city

Sep 02, 1997 02:31 PM
by ramadoss

At 03:19 PM 9/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> >From a historical point of view, it would be interesting to find out if
>> there was anything anywhere which gives us a clue to why HPB took the
>> trouble to travel to Salt Lake City. I wonder whether we will ever find out
>> anything at all.
>>
>> mkr
>>

>The valley of the monuments, Doss. remember. That site is an incredible
>center of energy, very mystical.I believe is a very good site for
>meditate.
>I myself i'm very fond of that site. hope to visit it someday.
>
>Estrella

There is a tradition that during her travels HPB seems to have buried some
magnetized objects in certain places and one of them being San Antonio,
Texas. It is quite possible that she did the same in Salt Lake City. From
what you say about Salt Lake City, this is a distinct possibility.

Take care.

.......doss/mkr