Re: Doggie Doo

Jul 31, 1997 06:27 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: kymsmith@micron.net
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: re: Doggie Doo
> Date: Thursday, July 31, 1997 12:11 AM
>
> Mark wrote:
>
> >>[A. Safron] my personal conversations with others at
> >>Olcott  say that this mailing list is considered less than doggie doo.
>
> >It's nice to know that they hold such an enlightened view of humanity.
> >What an uplifting and inspiring use of the mind. What an ideal of
> >brotherhood. What a fine use of the science of the immaculate
> >conception. I feel so respectful and reverential toward these courageous
> >leaders of men.
>
> My heart goes out to you men.  The courageous leaders of women would never
> sink so low.

Like Annie Besant.  But the doggie doo issue really deals with the fact
that the participants of Theos-l are saying things that the adminstration
would rather not have said.  Nor  do they care for the historical
exposes.  It's a battle between the public image and the full truth.
No doubt going on all over the Net.

A. Safron