Re: Battle between paper and cyber version

Jul 28, 1997 10:32 AM
by Drpsionic

>This whole issue of Internet publication has to be evolve and how it is
>going to happen I do not know. On the other hand, for unknown and rookie
>writers who cannot find a publisher or cannot afford to self publish print
>version, Internet publication may be *the* only means of publishing.

That part is true.  In fact, the internet now makes it possible for
self-publishers to make a profit again for the first time in over a century
by allowing them to market their works without having to pay high advertising
costs.

Chuck the Heretic