Is God testing again?

Jul 14, 1997 01:57 AM
by kymsmith

Bart yelled:

>	Look, you know what John Algeo was talking about, I know what John
>Algeo was talking about, we ALL know what John Algeo is talking about.
>It's just that so many people here are so filled with unreasoning hatred
>that they feel it is necessary to twist his words around, so that they
>can pretend that he is saying something evil, because otherwise, they
>can't feel superior to him.

Uh. . .Earth to Bart. . .Earth to Bart. . .Hello?. . .Alert!. . .incoming
message. . .***JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE QUESTIONS OR DISAGREES WITH SOMEONE ELSE
DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE "SO FILLED WITH UNREASONING HATRED"***. . .do you
copy?. . .Bart?. . .Earth to Bart. . .do you copy?. . .Bart! Are you playing
with the suction conduit again?. . .Earth to Bart. . .do you copy?. . .Earth
to Bart, are you there?. . .

Nothing but static was ever received from Commander Bart's slick ship - the
world wailed with grief - and then, with love, named some squiggly strip of
asphalt deep in the heart of Kansas "Lidofsky Lane."

The End.

(I've never stooped lower in my life than right now - ok, that's a lie - but
what does one do with people such as this. . .and still manage to stay out
of jail?)

Kym