Re: In my heart, I know your right .....but

Jul 01, 1997 11:27 AM
by Patrick Alessandra, Psy.D.

<<I know in the long cycles it will come out in the karmic wash, but
humanity
seems to be reveling in harshness, ugliness, crudeness, warlike shouting
for
no reason.  Blavatsky mentions at the end of the SD that there will be a
lot
of racial karma to be worked out.  Are we lucky to live in such
interesing
times?>>

Yea verily...particularly given the recent earthquake and volcano
activity :)

Cheers,