Nucleus of Brotherhood of Advancing Humanity

Jun 30, 1997 01:10 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

My gosh!   Things are hot this summer.  I am talking about the weather here in
Houston and the discussions on the various lists etc.   I guess I am a failed
idealist, a cynic or something, but I wonder like Rodney King why we can't all
get along.   Of course, if you get paid enough, you might bite someone's ear
off , figuratively speaking (Tyson is not very advanced it seems)

I have been around a while and it seems that the theosophical movement has
become hopelessly (I hope not) mired in petty fighting and useless friction.

Maybe the only thing that would bring it back into public consciousness would
be someone like Krishamurti (but then he got out).

If ever we needed a percipitation of a letter from the Masters, it is now.
Maybe if we all look under our beds.....    :)

Namasate
Keith Price