Re: Bart needs a spanking...(was arguing with Bart)

May 30, 1997 07:48 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

apriorip@earthlink.net wrote:

> + Hello, it is going to be very difficult to know who is and who is
> + not
> + sincere in their search for truth. Just my opinion.
>
> Curios statement Doss...any good businessman can tell at a handshake
> whether a person is geniune or not...for esoteric matters good humor,
> good cheer and impersonality relating to positions on issues are good
> indicators...but it's really an assessment of the heart...

	I am sorry. I did not realize that I was in the presence of an adept,
who can tell someone's heart just by shaking their hands. I was unaware
that all there was to spiritual development is a lack of caring.

	Bart Lidofsky