Re: Disclosure statement?

May 29, 1997 11:43 AM
by Drpsionic

Paul,

People will read things into a book no matter what you say.  You would be
amazed at the number of idiots that took an obvious joke seriously in my
first book on psionics.  You cannot be responsible for such things, so just
write as best you can and don't worry about the reviews.

My best sales came after a local fundamentalist TV show characterized me as
an agent of the Antichrist.

Chuck the Heretic