Re: Expenses of Lodges

May 25, 1997 07:24 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Hi
I was a member of a lodge which had no money in the bank. However, whenever
there was a need to get anything done -- like a new roof or any special
program that needed to be organized, there was always volunteer donors who
came up with the needed funds. Just thought I should share this with you all.