RealTime communication for us.

May 22, 1997 06:46 PM
by Jaqtarin Samantha Triele

I came up with an idea, but I have to get it ok'ed first and I'd like to
see if anybody is interested.  I'm sure that some of us have heard of
MUD's, MUSH's, etc.  What they are is a multi-user interface that allows
several people to log on at once and interact with each other...in real
time!  If any of you would be interested in setting up a time to do this,
please let me know.  I may be able to temporarily use a site for our
communication.  We may even be able to keep this site for a long time.
It's hard to tell.

---
Jaqi.