Bye for now

May 20, 1997 07:36 PM
by Thoa Thi-Kim Tran

Hi folks,

I've been doing back and forth on this for the last few weeks, since I do
enjoy the discussions.  I, like Ann, have a deadline for a project.  Unlike
Ann, who's shooting for the millenium, I have until the end of this year to
get it done.  With the deadline critically near, I'm going to have to
really focus, be truly the mad artist, cyber or otherwise.  Hopefully, when
I log on back next year, I will also have a web site.  Also hopefully, I
would have done some theosophical studying and contribute with erudite
writings (pushing nose up)...:o)  I feel kinda bad having to log off when
some former members are coming back and we are having gender confusion
problems.  Any cure for theos-l withdrawal problems?

Have a great year, folks.

Thoa :o)