Welcome back!

May 17, 1997 03:00 PM
by Thoa Tran

Triaist man(?):
>Hey folks!  Long time no see.  I'm back.  A different name and a different
>sex ...but hey, what the hell.  The signature's the same right?:)
>
>I look forward to seeing how the conversations have evolved since my
>departure.  I haven't recieved anything yet...
>
>---
>The Triaist

Welcome back!  It does take a while for a sex change to take effect. It's
great to have another woman join the list.:o)  It's good to see that the
eloquent Keith is back, too.  Now, if Ann will come back, we will have the
same crew as when I first started.  Kym needs to write in more with her
precisely deadly pen, too.  No battle of the sexes since you left.  No
fruitism, either.

Thoa