Whatever S/He said

May 09, 1997 02:25 PM
by Thoalight

Kym:
>Thus Spoke Prozac.

I could use some right now.  I just came back from the mountains, waterfalls
and woods of Yosemite (before the deluge of tourists), and for the first time
I felt the oneness.  When you're face to face with the awesome nature, you
feel religion without any words or concepts of religion.  Theosophy,
Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, etc., all goes out the window.  Sometimes I
think all the concepts created by wo/man was to help wo/man survive things
created by wo/man.  Anyway, I'm not much for group dynamics nor for
God/Goddesses right now.  Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Thoa