Re: young leaders

May 04, 1997 03:16 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19970504154544.00692750@mail.eden.com>, M K Ramadoss
<ramadoss@eden.com> writes

>   As really intelligent men and women, I think it is time to start brain
>storming -- not an incestuous brain storming -- may be somewhere along we
>will find solutions. If we do not, then the real work will be taken over by
>other outfits.

The real work is very possibly already in the hands of "other oufits."
It is even possible that the work is being done by individuals rather
than organisations as we know them.  All of the names of innovators of
their day (Buddha, Jesus, Shankaracharya and others) are those of
*singular* individuals.  That various movements and organisations
followed upon their work has all to often proved to be a mixed blessing.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk