Monads

Mar 10, 1997 10:23 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Bart:
>	I think a definition of a monad is in order. I consider it to be a
>measure of consciousness characterized by self-awareness.

This is probably why I'm having difficulty in followiwng your
thought.  I look at monads per G de Purucker, who defined
it as a consciousness-center which sends out a "ray" or
self-manifestation into the 7 cosmic planes, while remaining
itself in divinity.  In this definition, every grain of sand, every
atom, is a manifestation of a monad.  The monad is always
self-conscious, but its expressions in space-time may or
may not be.

Jerry S.
Member, TI