Re: THEOS-L digest 930

Mar 02, 1997 07:58 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Hi

There are a lot of things wrong with the world including the corporate world.

As an individual, the only thing that I can possibly do is in my own little
way support or not support a thing that I consider not acceptable to me.
This I can, not worrying about whether someone else is going to approve it
or not. Hopefully as more of us do it this way, we will see changes.

mkr

At 01:44 AM 2/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>MKR
>>>  I would like to hear more about the conditions in corporate world.
>
>CK
>>Talk to any young person around you living in it.  Ask them about the<BIG
CLIP>