Re: THEOS-L digest 922

Feb 25, 1997 06:46 PM
by ramadoss

At 09:18 PM 2/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>In message <970224154029_-2009219223@emout11.mail.aol.com>,
>Drpsionic@aol.com writes
>>Health is a concern of hypochondriacs and sick people.  For the rest of us it
>>is a damnable waste of time as is this vegetable foolishness.
>
>Health is a concern of hypochondriacs and sick people.  For the rest of
>us it is a damnable waste of time as is this meat foolishness.
>
>Either way, we will all do what we think best.  I imagine you don't take
>out health insurance?
>
>Alan
>---------

     Good question. Only if one can afford it and qualify for it.

        Last time, years ago when I applied for health insurance, the
insurance company sent an investigator who talked to my neighbors to find
out if there is something unusual in my life style - loud drinking parties.
sky diving etc. When  the insurance company knew of my life style,
teetotaler, vegetarian, non smoker, no loud parties etc, the insurance
company rushed me a policy. Looks like somebody likes it.

        MKR