Re: Food fight!

Feb 24, 1997 04:33 PM
by Drpsionic

>He made me different, now I understand, to
>realize there are things far worse than eating meat or only veggies.  That
is
>making another human being feel like scum because they don't do something
>you do.
>
>-AEB

Preach it, sister.

And just remember that merely because somebody says something does not imply
that the rest of us are under any obligation to listen.

Our friends on the list have many good things about them and this weird
aberration that forces them to want to control what goes into other people's
stomachs will hopefully pass as quickly as vegetables do in my system,
exactly two hours.  In fact, if I eat chinese food, which has lots of the
little green things in it, I have to be certain to be within fast walking
distance of a toilet after an hour and a half or terrible things will result.

Chuck the Heretic