Re: Veggie fast food

Feb 24, 1997 04:44 AM
by ramadoss

At 06:46 AM 2/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>m.k. ramadoss wrote:
>> >
>> In Houston you can get Indian Vegetarian fast food. I am sure there must
>> be in other large cities like NY, Chicago, LA etc.
>>
>> mkr
>
>Well, that`s nice to hear. Wish my hometown(Helsinki, Finland) would have
>one too. IT`s not that "fast" anymore if I have to pick it up from the
>another side of the world...
>

>Mika :)

Who knows some enterprising person from India may find an opportunity in
Helsinki.

There is a joke about the enterpreneurship of a segment of south indian
community nick named "kaka" and they set up tea shops everywhere in India.
It appears that when Everest was conquered by Hillary and Tenzing Norkey,
when they hoisted the flags, there comes a kaka with a tea kettle hawking tea.

To be serious, to support Indian fast food needs a lot of customers and
usually a large Indian population. I hope with a lot of changes taking place
in the world, one of these days we will find veggie fast food.

mkr