Biography of C W Leadbeater

Feb 19, 1997 02:55 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Hi, Dr. Peter Michel: (leadbeater@bluestar.com)

I am very glad to know that you are in the process of developing a biography
on the life and work of CWL.

I do not know if you are on Internet. There are maillists on Theosophy on
Internet and I do not know if you are aware of them. There have been a lot
of discussion about CWL and his work. The participants/subscribers are from
several countries of the world. I recall some unpublished material being
posted there. You may want to subcribe to these lists and may be someone who
has new material can provide them for your biography. I am giving below the
information on the maillists. For the old messages, you may have to research
the old archived files.

I am also copying this msg to theos-l and ti-l.

If you have any questions, please send me a e-mail.

MK Ramadoss

How to Join the Theosophy Mail lists on INTERNET

Joining and participating in the mail lists are free. The following mail
lists are owned by John E Mead and is independent of all Theosophical
Organizations and does not receive any direct or indirect financial support
from any of them.

There are five Theosophy lists:

   THEOS-L     - General Theosophy discussions. This is the main list.

   THEOS-BUDS  - Discussing the future of the TS.

   THEOS-ROOTS - History, and historical literature of the TS.

   THEOS-NEWS  - News and announcements about Theosophical events and
activities.

   THEOS-SPAN  - For the benefit of Spanish Speaking members.

There is also mail list TI-L which is owned by Alan Bain of Theosophy
International. It is also located at vnet.net and for joining it, the
procedure is same.

How to join (get on) the Theosophy lists: Send an e-mail message to the
following address.

	LISTSERV@VNET.NET

In the body of the message type just this line:

	subscribe  <LISTNAME> <YOUR NAME>

	Example:   subscribe   THEOS-L   Mary Doe
                   subscribe   TI-L

If there are any questions/problems with all the above lists,  send e-mail
to John at  jem@vnet.net.

For TI-L send a message to "Dr. A.M.Bain" at guru@nellie2.demon.co.uk