Re: Blue's question

Feb 17, 1997 12:48 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 08:46 AM 2/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>----------
>> From: ti-l@vnet.net
>>
>> Date: Sat, 15 Feb 97 22:24:28 EST
>> From: "K. Paul Johnson" <pjohnson@leo.vsla.edu>
>> Subject: Blue's question
>>
>> The faction to which I referred is the Esoteric Section, and
>> the evil it has done has been a subject of vociferous debate on
>> theos-l, 95% of the information coming from other sources
>> than myself. . . <snip>
>
>Thanks for posting this.  This is the most information I've ever
>gotten about what ES is and how it works.  One member of ES
>told me it was just an "advanced study group."
>
>Maybe you can answer this question.  Does the ES believe that
>the Masters are in contact with anyone else besides themselves?
>How does anyone really know that ES is in contact with the Masters?
>
>-AEB

Do you recall the episode relative to action taken on Gerda in connection
with the "secret" and "sacred" membership list (I do not know if they
worship the list as a "sacred" object) and how she left and later was
invited back to ES?

She was willing to rejoin if there was an assurance that in matters of
organizational decision she will be permitted to decide based on her
conscience and there was no response to this question. (I am quoting from
memory).

MKR