Talking Parrots!

Feb 13, 1997 01:39 PM
by Thoa Tran

*Note:  Chippendales are male exotic dancers.

Sister Lydia approaches Mother Superior and tells her, "Mother, I have a
problem.
I just purchased these two talking male parrots, but they only know how to
say one thing."

"What do they say," the stern Mother inquired.

"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're the Chippendales. Do you want to have
some fun?' "

"That's terrible!" the proper Mother exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your
problem. Bring your two talking male parrots over to my abode and I
will put them with my two female talking parrots who I taught to pray and read
the bible.  My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible
phrase and your male parrots will learn to praise and worship."

"Thank you!" the good Sister responded.

So the next day, the Sister brings her male parrots to the Mother's abode.
The Mother's two female parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in
their cage. The Sister puts her male parrots in with the female parrots and the
male parrots say, "Hi, we're the Chippendales. Do you want to have some
fun?"

One female parrot looks over at the other female parrot and exclaims, "Put
the bibles away. Our prayers have been answered!