Re: Shantara

Feb 12, 1997 06:15 PM
by Drpsionic

>The first hit was a video game which has a character called Shantara --
>someone's invention of a mythical character in the fictional action game.
>
>Wonder who is playing games?

Do you mean I was getting ready to fire up the psionic death ray for
nothing?!?

DRAT!

Chuck the Heretic

And when you have the time don't forget to drop in to the best web site in
all creation

http://www.amargiland.com/charles-cosimano

Amargi is doing it for me and his work is so good I can hardly believe it.