Enough

Feb 10, 1997 08:45 PM
by Ken Malkin

Dear Bart,
OK, you win, your logic is too sound to fight. Clap trap positions
aside, you have out gunned me, headed me off at the pass, and ONE the
day ! Nonsense, total nonsense Bart pithy reality R NOT US!
Perhaps we'll chat again when we can communicate in a common language,
later when there is something to share
My peace profound and other good things,
Ken Malkin