Compensation worldwide (here and there)

Feb 04, 1997 04:31 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <01BC1246.89F55A60@rvik-ppp-116.ismennt.is>, Einar
Adalsteinsson & ASB <annasb@ismennt.is> writes
>If you are so unhappy about your position within the theosophical
>movement, as some of you seem to be, pick yourself a position or a
>field of work, and make that however small field an example for
>others to see. If you are really good at it, you will eventually end up
>being a "lamp unto others". But don't go about it by digging shit
>and throwing it on others, because then you will never get out of
>the mud-pool yourself.

Sadly, Einar, I and many another have done what you suggest, only to
have *others* digging shit and throwing it at *us*.  Happily, this does
not seem to happen in your country.

>Think about it!

I thought about it.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk