Q's and ponderences

Feb 03, 1997 08:26 PM
by Thoa Tran

Ben:
>Thirdly, I've been wondering about the future sixth root race, our
>sex relations, and how the new impulse is likely to come about.

My theory of the sixth root race is that men will develop ovaries,
impregnate themselves, have babies and raise them, while us women enjoy our
massages at the Venus resort.  As far as sex relations, a bunch of tiny
little cup cakes with whipped cream on top always helps, and whipped cream
can do wonders for the impulses.

Sigh, us poor women are always blamed for the feebleness of men.  From Eve
and the apple to the theory of these godlike men degrading their kinds
during the Fourth Race by marrying these Liliths who are lower beings.  Then
we all become obsessed with materialism and sex, lose our intellectual and
occult abilities, and our powerful third eye became useless pineal glands.
Good news, though.  According to the SD, this natural evolution did not
cause the fall of man.  It's man's misusage of their newly developed
physical and senses, since the Spirit element was still dominant during the
Atlantean days.  Of course, as in the case of Adam and Eve, the ole male God
was actually the one in error since he did not leave Adam of one sex.  Hey,
don't blame Eve and don't blame that Serpent.

According to HPB, the future sixth root race will slowly emerge from the
intermixing of races, principally in America, the melting pot.  This new
race will overlap and eventually succeed the fifth sub-race, then on to
seventh sub-race, until the sixth root race appears.  With that, a new race
and new nations will appear.  This will be a positive progression in which
the sixth root race will outgrow the need for the physical and the material.

>It has
>always been my opinion that enforced asceticism is a negative thing, it
>implies IMO imbalance of our functions. But just last night I've read in the
>SD that one of the Chohans stated, in different words, that their disciples
>should have no physical relations, because they would fall into the
>death/rebirth cycle, and that later they would would be the seeds of the next
>race. My ideas towards asceticism is possibly changing because of this.  I
>might be incorrect in this but it was what I was led to believe. I wondered
>whether the ladies on the list who have such strong views towards men would
>care to comment?

I don't REALLY have strong views regarding men, but I will comment.  I don't
believe in ascetism, myself.  If the point is to develop spiritually, and
spirituality depends largely on altruism, then it really does little good to
deny the physical.  The physical is where we do all of our work. If you're
into ascetism, that's fine.  But why force it?  There's too much to do
without having to worry about enlightenment.  Enlightenment and altruistic
work goes together, anyway.  As far as I have seen of SD's theory about the
death/rebirth cycle leading into the next race, that's all supposed to be
the normal cycle leading into a superior race.

>Are they being used as vehicles for this future race or are
>they simply being vain. I realise that prostituting their vehicles for the
>male personality defects would be considered wrong, but why are they so
>negative towards men?

Negative?  Moi?  We are spiritual beings helping to enlighten these poor
misguided souls.  Temples should be raised in honor of us.  Prostituting our
vehicles for the male personality defects?  Are you planning to channel into
our bodies?  We're not vain.  We are ensuring that our eggs are saved for
the perfect sperm that will yield a highly evolved, compassionate being who
looks at all life with respect and love.  Of course, there's no question
that our eggs contain that half of a perfect being.  Perfection begats
perfection.

>It would not IMO be true to say that power in itself
>equates to imbalance only potential difference which is why I wonder why
>some women try to attain more of it. What is power, but perhaps life-force.
>If it is could it mean that men with greater "life-force potential" try to
>follow the path of least resistance. If this is the case are women selfish
>if they try to restrain the flow of force? If this is the case what does
>this mean for the race impulses? I don't know! Any ideas?

We are not trying to restrain any life force, not any more than any man
trying to restrain our life forces.  We are discouraging any misusage of it.
Besides, you all do what you want, anyway.  You give us too much power.  The
power is yourself.

>But if women restrict what they give it may be a service to man. It was
>because men wanted to become less ethereal that they "fell", and when Jupiter
>helped produce the 4th race and gave women to men the passions quickly
>became debased desire leading to all the problems of Atlantean magic and so
>forth. If women "train" men not to want them then they [men] may become less
>selfish in the long term leading to a new "golden age" through eventual self
>control. Granted, it may mean temporary pain for men but it would lead us
>upwards to liberation. I don't know where the women would go to though,
>possibly to Venus or perhaps to some other constellation like Sirius.

So...if a woman is being raped, she should just say, "Bad man, bad man.
Take time out.  I am not trying to stop this rape.  I am freeing you for the
golden age!"

>Granted, it may mean temporary pain for men but it would lead us
>upwards to liberation.

A few well placed kick, "phoenix hand" poking, and "pulling the net"
grabbing should help you toward liberation.  If any man needs liberation, I
know some martial arts move.

>I don't know where the women would go to though,
>possibly to Venus or perhaps to some other constellation like Sirius.

We're opening a resort on Venus.

>It still poses the vexed question of whether men *should* want anything at
>all of women.If men don't ask for something they want it will inflict pain
>on the emotional body and will simply impede but not prevent the
>inevitable -conflict between spirit and matter.If men don't ask anything of
>women then how will the seed for the next race come about?

You can ask, but you may not get.  As far as the seed for the next race,
look at my theory on men developing ovaries.

Yawn...this verbal sparring is getting boring.  I say us women meet the
misguided men physically, and have a go at it.  I have to warn you, if you
run away in the middle of a fight, I will have to chase after you.  Chances
are, unless you are also a runner, I will catch you.  When I engage a bull,
I always finish the job by thrusting the sword into his heart.  Afterward, I
boil him, slice him, dot him with butter, and top him with a sprig of mint.
No, actually, that's Ann's recipe for sexist men who turned into carrots.

Thoa