Re: The LCC

Feb 01, 1997 08:51 AM
by Drpsionic

Ann,
Oh, yes, I was there, trying very hard no to laugh and embarrass anyone,
including myself.  I even got dragooned into signing his big certificate
thing afterwards.
One thing I remember with great glee is the sight of all the celebrants
standing like dominos around the new Bishop wishing that one of them would
just tip a little and they would all fall over.

Anyway, knowing John and his love of spreading the word (even though good
Theosophists are not supposed to prosletyze) the smart money is on him
letting his good sea captain know that such things would meet with great
favor in the big office on the second floor.

Chuck the Heretic