Re: THEOS-L digest 871

Jan 31, 1997 06:36 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 11:46 AM 1/31/97 -0500, you wrote:

><< I had heard about the split, but was told it was about one group
> >trying to take all the resources and form another group.  Are
> >you saying that another Co-Masonic group that is not linked with
> >TS is a potential threat? >>
>
>I heard that the election debacle involving Bing Escudero versus the
>powers-that-be spilled over into the Co-Masonic Order and that the Bing
>faction "took over" Larkspur. There was also an alignment of Bing's group
>with the LCC-Oklahoma Synod, a small schismatic splinter church (Bishop
>Johnny Schwartz) which broke away from The LCC about 15 years ago. This
>despite the fact that Bing is still a member of the TSA and for a while was
>on the Board of Directors.
>
>LunarPitri

>From what I know, the only thing common between Bing and some of the Elected
Leaders of Co-Masonic Order is that their skin is *not* white. There is no
Bing's group. It is my impression that he was not even a member of Co-M.

Several years ago, when Bing and his wife thrown out on the street overnight
by TSA powers, it was Johnny Schwartz who provided them shelter in Tulsa
which prevented them from ending up in Salvation Army Homeless Shelter. It
was a great act of practical compassion and demonstration of Brotherhood on
the part of Johnny Schwartz (for which he should be congratulated.)

Again there is no Bing's group in the LCC-OK Synod. A group may be there in
LCC-OK but it is not Bing's group. It appears that any attempt to tie some
of the problems to the so called Bing's group is an attempt to smear Bing by
TS Politicians. Bing is still very popular among the TSA membership and most
have not forgotten what all TSA did to him. Many are still angry.

Bing is a member of TS and has travelled around the country and lectured at
many TSA TS Lodges without the status of an *approved* TSA lecturer and
without any of the TSA funding.

In the last election, he ran for the election and lost.

I would like to hear any facts that may contradict the above.

..doss