Our Human Life-Wave

Jan 31, 1997 09:25 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Tom:
>Were these agreements unanimous?  If not, was the minority which
>disagreed forced to come along, anyway?

	Interesting question.  To some extent, they were
all unanimous.  Those who agreed began incarnations in our
human life-wave at the beginning of Round 1.  Those who
refused went elsewhere.
	There were, doubtless, a few who came reluctantly out
of karmic obligation or personal reasons.  These are the folks
who are not wholely happy being human.  These "agreements"
are still going on, and rules can change, because we are all in
telepathic communication at all times.  If you listen real hard...

Jerry S.
Member, TI