Re: The condition of TS in 1925 (Part 3 of 3)

Jan 30, 1997 10:08 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 12:55 AM 1/31/97 -0500, you wrote:
>M K Ramadoss wrote:
>
>(quoting Wood's book "Is This Theosophy?")
>
>>====================Part 3=============================
>
>>        Bishop Leadbeater was one of the worst politicians in this respect
>>especially as he grew older.  He detested argument and criticism - such a
>>waste of time; such a dissipation of energy.
>
>I repeated this to Dora Kunz, who knew him personally, last night, and
>she just shook her head and said there was no truth to it.

Let me add some facts. Ernest Wood worked several decades as his private
secretary of CWL so has a long first hand knowledge of CWL. Wood also lived
in Adyar for several decades and saw everything that went on there on a day-
to-day basis.

MKR