Re: Simple Language - Low Fog Index

Jan 26, 1997 10:51 AM
by Drpsionic

The problem is not the size of the words, but the number of them.  The Quest
style seems to favor using as many words as possible to say the simplest
thing in the hope that any real meaning will be lost in the process.

Maybe it's the fact that I started writing by doing newwriting for radio and
it was necessary to compact ideas into as short a time as possible but I have
no patience with the constant blather of the Quest.

Chuck the Heretic