Re: Intuition and thinking (to Chuck)

Jan 26, 1997 10:31 AM
by Drpsionic

Doss,
The impression problem is one that has bothered a lot of us for some time.
 It presents the society in a totally different way than it really is and
people reading the magazine think we are a bunch of new-age hot-airheads and
either reject us totally (as they should if we were really like that) or join
the TS expecting that and then learning the painful truth, that some of us
are actually quite realistic in our view of the world.

Chuck the Heretic