us chicks

Jan 25, 1997 03:35 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>doing you a favor.  Is that clear?

It's not at all clear. I'm not particularly attracted to a guy because he
seems to be or is doing me a favor. That sets me a wondering for why he
wants to do me a favor, especially since I'm not pretty anymore. I prefer
men who can talk about something not quite as inane as the weather, such as
politics, or foreign affairs, or Picasso, or the latest budding company to
buy shares of. He also has to demonstrate that he has a bit of insight &
compassion. The only favor I might look upon favorably is if he comes with a
pair of concert tickets, but without strings attached.

Liesel