Re: THEOS-L digest 838

Jan 19, 1997 04:33 PM
by Lmhem111

<< In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.970118121638.1839A-100000@matrix.eden.com>,
 >"m.k. ramadoss" <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
 >>Jerry:
 >>
 >>I would like to get 1 (one) copy of Ernest Wood's - IS THIS THEOSOPHY?.
 >>Let me know where to send my check and also if you take credit cards and
 >>if you have a fax # where I can fax you my MC/VISA number.
 >>
 >>MKRamadoss
 >>
 >>PS:
 >>
 >>I would to know how many on this list have ever seen the Wood's book. It
 >>would be an interesting statistics. >>

I have IS THIS THEOSOPHY? by Ernest Wood but I can't seem to find it. It's
buried somewhere in my library. I have other interesting volumes by E. Wood
which include:
A SECRET DOCTRINE DIGEST, Theosophical Publishing House, Adyar - 1956
THE BHAGAVAD GITA EXPLAINED, Theosophical Press, Chicago - 1954
THE SEVEN RAYS, Theosophical Publishing House, Adyar - 1952
THE INTUITION OF THE WILL, Theosophical Press, Chicago - 1927
THE OCCULT TRAINING OF THE HINDUS, Ganesh & Co., Madras - 1952
THE NEW THEOSOPHY, Theosophical Press, Chicago - 1929
THE SCIENCE OF PRAYER, The St. Alban Press, Sydney - 1926

Another oldie but goodie is:
EXTRACTS FROM THE VAHAN, Theosophical Publishing Society, Benares - 1924
(questions & answers on theosophy by AB,CWL, Mead, Sinnett, Keightley,
etc.etc.)

Also:
COLLECTED FRUITS OF OCCULT TEACHINGS by A.P.Sinnett
J. B. Lippincott & Company, Philadelphia - 1920

For reprinted metaphysical classics, try:
HEALTH RESEARCH, P.O. Box 70, Mokelumne Hill, California 95245

also:
SUN PUBLICATIONS COMPANY, P.O. Box 5588, Sante Fe, New Mexico 87502-5588

also:
R.A. KESSINGER, P.O. Box 160, Kila, Montana 59920

Namaste
LunarPitri