Re: Boston Lodge

Jan 19, 1997 02:19 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Jerry Hejka-Ekins wrote:

> More basic to all of this is the argument I have raised over and
> over again: the TS is only superficially a democratic
> organization.  Ordinary members might occasionally get elected to
> one or another office, but the control of the TS is with a tight
> group and the ES is over that.

	Thanks for your feedback.

	Is this not the kind of situation that Olcott being a smart lawyer and
man with a lot of practical experience and common sense and one who
cared so much for the TS he helped to build, feared that may happen down
the road, when the ES was getting formed?

	I would welcome anyone on theos-l, who can convince all of us here that
the above reading of the situation is *NOT* true. We have, it appears, a
*emperor* has no clothes situation!!!

	Your mileage and direction may vary, but would like to know.

M K Ramadoss

PS: Again as I revisited the 1900 letter from Master KH, his comment to
AB about popery and unnecessary secrecy seems to fit in, IMHO.