Re: Hale-Bopp

Jan 19, 1997 00:22 AM
by John Straughn

Ann E. Bermingham writes:
>To Theos-l:
>
>For those who might want to know what Hale-Bopp is or would
>like more information, here is something that was posted to
>me by a fellow astrologer:
>Others suggested a UFO.  The truth is out there.  To track it on the
>internet go to: http://www.halebopp.com or http://www.artbell.com and surf
>from there. For a Hale Bopp ephemeris go to Astrolabe's website at:
>http://www.alabe.com";
>
>-AEB
The Art Bell page is a pretty good place to go, however, I wouldn't take
everything within it as truth.  Art Bell is an entertainer, not a scientist.
However, there has been a lot of excitement about the SLO (saturn-like object)
regarding its existence as an extra-terrestrial craft or an M class star.
With the evidence shown to me, and I've researched this quite a bit, I'd have
to agree with the fact that it was a star.  However, there is a picture that
has been released on www.artbell.com that I have not seen yet, which is the
actual picture that started all of the arguments.  I'll have to take a look at
it.  The picture in question was taken by one of the top ten professional
astronomers, but he didn't want to make his finding public until he had more
evidence to back up his claims.  He never got back in touch with Art Bell and
nobody could get hold of him, so Bell finally decided to go ahead and release
the photo.  It should be pretty interesting.  I think I'll take a look at it
tonight.  If anyone wants any more information as far as the argument is
concerned, I'd be happy to post what I have recovered.
---
The Triaist