[R] Re: Women & Enlightenment

Jan 17, 1997 06:06 PM
by M K Ramadoss

<<<At 09:48 PM 1/15/97 -0500, you wrote:
<<<>M K Ramadoss wrote:

>> Here is URL which has some very interesting material. BTW, the whole
>> print issue on the subject is on line.
>
>	Andrew Cohen used to be a really nice guy, but I think that he's
>beginning to buy his own hype.
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

   There was one recent issue where several wellknown women were written up
and I thought it was a well done issue. When I posted a msg in one of the
usenet groups, I had several requests trying to locate the magazine. I
actually bought a copy of the magazine which later I gave it a friend who
was very interested. This issue has been scanned and is on-line.

MKR