[R] Re: THEOS-L digest 829

Jan 17, 1997 06:04 PM
by M K Ramadoss

<<<At 06:18 AM 1/15/97 -0500, you wrote:
<<<>Just to clarify something. I didn't send anything on Bing Escuedero. I don't
<<<>even know who he is! Please enlighten.
<<<>
<<<>Ben
<<<>
<<<>
<<<>
Hi, did anyone imply or say that you sent anything on Bing Escudero? If so
please re-post the msg for all of us to see. Sometimes, when quotes and
re-requotes end up in a confusion leading to wrong quotes being attributed
to wrong writer/poster.

MKR