Quest+AT

Jan 15, 1997 11:34 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

I've just received the January issue of the new
combined Quest/American Theosophist.  The two
publications have been merged and will be published
monthly with four special issues a year.  John Algeo
is now the editor and William Metzger is the Managing
and Special Issues Editor.  The publication is the usual
8 1/2 X 11, black and white, with a third color on the cover.

Right now, all I can say is, "Thank Goddess, there's one
less magazine coming to my house!"

-AEB