Trust but Verify

Jan 12, 1997 05:12 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Thanks for everyone who has supported the above motto.

May be it is time to add to "There is No Religion Higher Than Truth", the
motto, "Trust but Verify". Is not the latter by coincidence from Russia, the
mother country of HPB. I am sure if she is reading this from whereever she
is, she will be filled with great joy that we are paying attention to a
Russian Proverb.

MKR