Re: the Boston Lodge

Jan 11, 1997 11:31 AM
by Tom Robertson

On Sat, 11 Jan 97, John Straughn <JTarn@envirolink.org> wrote:

>Tom Robertson writes:

>>As an afterthought, even though I stopped reading JRC's posts due to >>lack of substance, I also recall his saying something about a Nobel Prize >>in Mathematics, but I don't recall seeing the evidence he brought forth for
>>the existence of such a prize.  Maybe missing his presentation is my karma
>>of having better things to do.

>It has already been stated that there is no Nobel Prize in Mathematics.  It
>has also been looked into and was found to be true.  JRC's point was not >>that there was a nobel prize, he was simply using the nobel prize to make >a point.  Did anyone ever ask him to bring any evidence forth?

There are unicorns on a planet 800 trillion light years away from us, which
is made of green cheese.  Since no one has yet asked me for evidence to
back this up, I can now also say that I don't make statements unless I have
evidence to back them up.  If I can think of 3 statements off the top of my
head that JRC has made which contradict his statement that he has evidence
to back up what he says, how many more examples could I find if I thought
it was worth my time and effort to actually research what he has said?