The War between the Bostons

Jan 11, 1997 10:56 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

Tom Robertson wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jan 97, Richard Trump <rtrump@glenn-co.k12.ca.us> wrote:
>
> >Re Boston Lodge-  I can't say I have learned a huge amount about this >issue,
> >but I have seen huge amounts of bandwidth spent on personal infighting.
>
> Fighters can be put into two categories: the immoral initiators and the
> moral defenders.  Those who end wars, regardless of the means of doing so,
> are far superior to those who start them.

	However, like many was, the actual battles are about a much larger
issue. The largest theosophical organization, The Theosophical Society,
represented in the United States by the TSA, has been accused of being a
repressive organization, hypocritcally trying to stamp out the truth
while claiming a dedication for the Truth. Some painted as the major
villains are friends of some of us here. We are being told that we
belong to an organization which is far different and far more sinister
than the one in which we see ourselves.

	In other words, those who are happy to be members of the TSA are
effectively being called repressive or happy slaves. Being neither, we
try to correct the situation.

	Bart Lidofsky