Re: the Boston Lodge

Jan 11, 1997 04:06 AM
by John Straughn

Tom Robertson writes:
>As an afterthought, even though I stopped reading JRC's posts due to lack
>of substance, I also recall his saying something about a Nobel Prize in
>Mathematics, but I don't recall seeing the evidence he brought forth for
>the existence of such a prize.  Maybe missing his presentation is my karma
>of having better things to do.

It has already been stated that there is no Nobel Prize in Mathematics.  It
has also been looked into and was found to be true.  JRC's point was not that
there was a nobel prize, he was simply using the nobel prize to make a point.
Did anyone ever ask him to bring any evidence forth?

---
The Triaist