Re: Boston Lodge etc.

Jan 10, 1997 09:33 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Hi, here is the copy of the letter I promised to post a couple of days ago.

        I faxed it to John Algeo over a year ago. Till today, he or any one
else in Wheaton administration has responded to it. I am wondering why.

        If documented facts are made available to all of us, then anyone
interested in taking the time can objectively evaluate the facts and can
make up their own mind. No one should be afraid of facts and Truth. All will
be winners.

        I am a believer that Truth and openness will ultimately Triumph,
even though it may take time.

        In this connection I am repeatedly reminded of the famous 1900
letter where KH stated "MISLEADING SECRECY HAS GIVEN THE DEATH BLOW TO
NUMEROUS ORGANIZATIONS." Less secrecy and more openness can only help any
organization.

MKR

December 1, 1995 7:10 AM

John Algeo
National President
Theosophical Society in America
P. O. Box 270
Wheaton IL 60189-0270

Dear Bro. Algeo:

	Last evening, when I attended the San Antonio TS Lodge meeting I saw your
letter of November 16, 1995 to the Lodge Presidents to which was attached
Brant Jackson's memo to the Atlanta Lodge members on the proposed bylaws.

	In his memo he had referred to the fact that Boston Lodge recently sold its
property and also similar sale had taken place a number of times in other
lodges across the world.

	I am very interested to know what really took place in the Boston Lodge. I
will highly appreciate it, if you can provide me with details surrounding
the Boston Lodge along with copies of any documents you may have at Olcott.
Also if you have details of any other similar situation, I would like to hear.

	I am also hearing that the Canadian Section and Denmark Section lost their
TS Charters from Adyar in the recent past. I would like you to confirm if
the information is true. If so, I will highly appreciate it if you can
provide details along with copies of any documentation you may have at Olcott.

	In order to speed up the communication, I will highly appreciate it, if you
can respond by FAX instead of Snailmail.

	With respectful regards

				Yours fraternally,

				M K Ramadoss